INTERVIEWS: Money Rules 101
Tori is live with Patti Handy discussing her new book "Money Rules 101" – KHTS AM 1220
Posted by KHTS Radio on Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Topics for Media and Speaking Engagements
Teens – Let’s Uncover Your Hidden Talents and Skills to Create a Business You Love
- Discover the best ways to tap into your talents
- Why the vision is so important
The Top 3 Money Skills Teens Absolutely Must Know to Achieve Financial Freedom
- Discover the three pillars of wealth
- What you must avoid to stay on track
3 Simple Strategies For Teens That Want to Retire as Millionaires
- Discover the strategies that most millionaires use
- Understand this golden nugget and you’ve got it made!
Ready to Stop Being Your Teens ATM Machine?
- Top tips for parents to help your teens become independent
- Saying ‘no’ isn’t easy, but here’s what happens when you say ‘yes’
Teens in Business For Themselves
- Get ready to learn how to build a business of your own
- Learn how to create cash flow
- Learn how to manage your money to create even more wealth
A Millionaire in the Making! A Bootcamp for Teens
A fun, interactive workshop where teens engage in creating their own businesses. We build the business, create flyers, design business cards and design the website. When teen’s leave this hands-on bootcamp, they have the tools necessary to create an immediate cash flow. We also cover the top tips to take that money and create even more wealth by managing it wisely!
- Facilitator at the Connecting to Success/Junior Achievement events in Santa Clarita Valley~ teaching the Financial Literacy portion to High School students.
- Affiliate member of CADA (California Association of Directors of Activities)
- Published articles in RAW (Real Authentic Women) and The Link Homeschooling print magazines.
- Contributing author to the Thank God I book series. Patti’s story will be published in the third book, due out early 2010.
- Newly released, “Money Rules 101- Master Your Money Before it Masters You“- inspiring and powerful book for both parents and teens!
- Featured radio guest on KHTS 1220
- Speaking events, including Los Angeles Sheriff Department workshops for teens.
LIBRARY REQUEST FORM
To request a copy of Money Rules 101 for your library, please have your library fill out a library request form.
INTERVIEWS: How To Ditch Your Allowance and Be Richer Than Your Parents
SCV Moms Show, Episode #6: Money Mistakes Parents Make (May 24, 2010)