Listen to Patti’s latest radio interviews where she discusses her new book, Money Rules 101.
Tori is live with Patti Handy discussing her new book "Money Rules 101" – KHTS AM 1220
Posted by KHTS AM 1220 on Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Live on the SCV Business Chamber Spotlight with host Fred Arnold KHTS AM 1220
Posted by KHTS AM 1220 on Tuesday, February 28, 2017
As a guest speaker on SCVTV, Patti speaks with a mom of five who is struggling financially
Various Topics for Media and Speaking Engagements
Teens – Let’s Uncover Your Hidden Talents and Skills to Create a Business You Love
- Discover the best ways to tap into your talents
- Why the vision is so important
The Top 3 Money Skills Teens Absolutely Must Know to Achieve Financial Freedom
- Discover the three pillars of wealth
- What you must avoid to stay on track
3 Simple Strategies For Teens That Want to Retire as Millionaires
- Discover the strategies that most millionaires use
- Understand this golden nugget and you’ve got it made!
Ready to Stop Being Your Teens ATM Machine?
- Top tips for parents to help your teens become independent
- Saying ‘no’ isn’t easy, but here’s what happens when you say ‘yes’
Teens in Business For Themselves
- Get ready to learn how to build a business of your own
- Learn how to create cash flow
- Learn how to manage your money to create even more wealth
A Millionaire in the Making! A Bootcamp for Teens
A fun, interactive workshop where teens engage in creating their own businesses. We build the business, create flyers, design business cards and design the website. When teen’s leave this hands-on bootcamp, they have the tools necessary to create an immediate cash flow. We also cover the top tips to take that money and create even more wealth by managing it wisely!
- Facilitator at the Connecting to Success/Junior Achievement events in Santa Clarita Valley~ teaching the Financial Literacy portion to High School students.
- Affiliate member of CADA (California Association of Directors of Activities)
- Published articles in RAW (Real Authentic Women) and The Link Homeschooling print magazines.
- Contributing author to the Thank God I book series. Patti’s story will be published in the third book, due out early 2010.
- Newly released, “Money Rules 101- Master Your Money Before it Masters You“- inspiring and powerful book for both parents and teens!
- Featured radio guest on KHTS 1220
- Speaking events, including Los Angeles Sheriff Department workshops for teens.
Sample Money Minute Video
More Money Minute videos can be found on the blog.
Click on the photo to view. To download the photo for media use, click on the photo, right-mouse click on the image, and “Save As” to save it to your computer.