Patti Handy is a leading mortgage professional and expert in the California market. Patti’s expertise in mortgage finance comes from over 30 years working with bank and mortgage banking firms large and small.
What makes Patti successful, and in such high demand as a mortgage professional, are the results she achieves for her clients. Patti’s passion to see her clients purchase the home of their dreams, or simply refinance existing homeowners into affordable mortgage payments, is what motivates her every single day.
Patti’s commitment to helping clients make smart financial decisions came from her own life experiences. The same financial solutions and strategies that Patti used to turn her life around are the one’s she shares with her clients, so they too can enjoy the rewards of homeownership while maintaining financial balance.
Beyond Patti’s expertise in helping clients find the best possible mortgage financing for their particular needs, Patti offers something else that goes far beyond what any other mortgage professional can provide…financial education to youths.
She was blessed with parents that taught her money smarts at a very early age, which has been an invaluable gift of knowledge. Unfortunately, our local and national education systems do not provide any education regarding financial responsibility. It is for this reason that Patti created and founded Teens Cash Coach™.
Patti’s commitment to educating children at a young age about financial responsibility was and remains so strong that she authored a popular book, How to Ditch Your Allowance and be Richer than Your Parents.
As a speaker, author and founder of Teens Cash Coach™, Patti is determined to teach at least one million teens how to master money. From school assemblies to boot camps for teens, she engages, entertains and empowers teens to create the life they deserve. Patti’s quick wit and sense of humor make all her presentations interesting and fun experiences for teens.
Patti is very active in her community on many levels, as her core belief is to always give back. She is a single mom to an amazing son, who inspires her every day. She considers the beach to be her happy place, chocolate as her favorite food group, and her family and friends to be her greatest blessing.
Patti has a Bachelors degree in Accounting Theory, holds a California Real Estate Brokers license, a past holder of Series 6 and Series 63 Securities licenses and is a CTA Certified Life Coach.
Some of the organizations that Patti donates her time and efforts too are:
- Past Board member of SCV Education Foundation
- Past Advisory committee for Betty Ferguson Foundation
- Program presenter at: Girl Scouts, Junior Achievement, Betty Ferguson YWAV, Helmers Elementary School, American Association of University Women, and more.
- Past Member of Women Entrepreneurs of Santa Clarita Valley
- Facilitator for Connecting to Success/Junior Achievement events through VIA
- Frequent guest contributor and speaker on KHTS 1220 radio
- Guest expert on SCVTV
- Published numerous articles in magazines, online magazines and local SCV blogs.
- Member SCV Chamber of Commerce
- Member VIA (Valley Industry Association)
- Past Member Single Mother’s Outreach committee